How to setup a virtual office in Dubai?
The Dubai authority compels business owners to rent a physical office space in Dubai Free Zones and not accepting the home addresses as their virtual office address. Therefore, to setup virtual office in UAE Dubai Free Zone, it is recommended to hire a service provider to minimize your upfront costs. Approach the best company to setup virtual office in Dubai that provides you with all the virtual office services to expand your business.
The Executive Lounge Business Center is the best company to setup virtual office in Dubai, which offers the most reliable virtual office service package. We customize our services and offer three different monthly packages allowing you not to worry about the physical presence and maintenance of the office space. We give you a premium business address in the heart of the city to create a remarkable image and impress your clients. Our mail forwarding services include receiving emails on your behalf and forward the appropriate ones to your preferred mail address. We give you a local phone number and attend all your business calls and forward them to your mobile or pass the message. Our premium services include front desk support to manage your admin activities.
How our virtual office services benefit your business?
The Executive Lounge solutions ensure the affordable, hassle-free setup of virtual office Dubai creating a prominent image among the clients and customers with the following advantages:
- Minimize the upfront costs involved in the lease agreement, furniture, amenities, and maintenance.
- Having a business presence in a prime location with a local phone number
- Convenient to work remotely alleviating the hassles of reaching the office
- Flexibility in business operations as we support you throughout the 24/7
- State-of-the-art conference rooms for your professional business meetings
- Manage all your calls, emails, fax, voice mails, and bank statements to maintain constant touch with your customers.